June 17, 2008

Dancing with new doctors

This week I am finally able to follow up on the 4 mm lung lesion revealed in my most recent CT scan. I see the pulmonologist on Wednesday and the thoracic surgeon on Thursday. Yesterday, while getting my monthly dose of Zometa, I told the nurses what was going on, and they both told me that not only do they love the pulmonologist (their favorite doctor to work with), the thoracic surgeon has the reputation of being the best in town.

Well, I already knew I liked Dr. H, the pulmonologist -- he did a bronchoscopy for me almost six years ago. Now I get to add another dancing partner to my dance with cancer. Let's hope I like and trust thoracic surgeon Dr. A as much as my other docs.

More news as it develops....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors