January 14, 2009

No more meltdowns for now

I seem to feel a little more under control. My arm appears to be improving, although I am still VERY tired of wearing the bandaging at night. The biopsy sites are healing nicely. Since I get the news about more cancer on Thursday afternoon, I hope to be able to accomplish some creative work today.

But that was some tantrum I threw on Sunday night! For those of you who think that living with cancer doesn't appear to impact my well-being, let me just say that I have my moments of howling with frustration, and last Sunday's was a champion meltdown.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:40 PM

    Hi Jill,

    I'm sorry to hear about all this. I'm right next to you screaming too, and crying on your shoulder too. I hope you find comfort and peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    Love,

    Josh

    ReplyDelete

Contributors