February 20, 2009

A new idea


Yesterday my friend N loaned me her JoViPak® arm sleeve. She raves about its comfort and ease to put on and take off. When I tried it on, it glided smoothly up my arm. I wore it for a few hours while out running errands and when I got home, removed it to throw in the washing machine. Sure enough, it left the marks of the padded channels on my arm, from my hand all the way up to my shoulder. Just like the bandaging, but so much simpler to put on and remove!

I am going to wear N's JoViPak® sleeve during the weekend and if it indeed provides compression similar to when I wrap, I will ask to be measured for one myself. I believe my health insurance company will cover the cost since this garment should qualify as durable medical equipment.

More later....

2 comments:

  1. Good luch with the new sleeve. I do hope your Health Insurance Company will cover the cost should you feel it benefits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for small improvements in your life!

    LOL the security word I have to type now is eyorech. Is that Eeyore in Hebrew?

    ReplyDelete

Contributors