February 21, 2009

JoViPak® a no-go

I wore the JoViPak® all day Friday - so comfy! - but by 10 PM I could tell I wasn't getting enough compression. So I wrapped the compression bandages over the Jovipak and woke up this morning with a hugely swollen hand (again).

It was worth trying, because maybe the JoViPak® would have worked. However, because I didn't get enough compression from it, my experiment has set me back to spend another couple of days in the bandages 22 hours per day.

But as my mother always tells me (usually with regard to tasting new foods, but apropos nonetheless), "How do you know you won't like it if you don't try it?"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill,
    I just ran across your blog post here and very surprised to hear about your JoViPak Garment. We would love to hear more about your condition and see how we can help. The first thing I might tell you is that most of our garments are for nighttime use only. Our garments are not considered "compression" garments. Most people use our products as part of a treatment plan or maintenance. Also, the way to get the best therapeutic benefit from our garments is to use them with a JoViJacket. We have a new web site as well so take a look and let us know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors