September 24, 2015

You can do this

Over the years I've heard this many times from friends and synagogue members: "I wish I could do something!" Well, this is what you can do on Sunday if you live in or near Seattle. 




Sunday, September 27, 2015
12 pm
Seattle Center Broad Street Green 
(near the Space Needle drop off)



This will be a short and powerful event, about 15 minutes long.

Please DO NOT WEAR PINK. It’s okay to wear anything else, including black.

The event goes on rain or shine – be prepared. Bring a plastic garbage bag or tarp to put under you while we are on the grass.

We cannot reimburse you for parking expenses. There is free street parking on Sundays in Seattle and many pay parking garages near the Seattle Center.

Please arrive a few minutes early. We hope to begin on time at 12 noon.

Feel free to invite others to join us. Remember, pink is NOT a cure.

64 Washingtonians die of metastatic breast cancer every month. We want to raise awareness of metastatic breast cancer and demand additional research funding to help save the lives of women and men living with metastatic breast cancer.

My friends M, B and A have been working on this all summer. I realize this is a last-minute notice. We'll be very excited if you join us on Sunday.

Download and print this map or see the map below.









3 comments:

  1. Hope it goes well, rain or shine! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, London is not in the Seattle neighbourhood. I send you all good wishes, and I LOVE the NOT pink. Boy do I hate that colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t suppose many of websites give this kind of information.All-Star Cheer in Merced

    ReplyDelete

Contributors