April 21, 2009

Quick post-chemo #3 update

This time I feel worse than after the past two. I can only imagine that will continue with each of the remaining three infusions in this cycle. I went to bed last night with a queasy tummy (took some zofran) -- that's the second time since Friday. Woke up with diarrhea and have no appetite or energy, so I think I will stay home and take it easy today. And this is "chemo-lite"...

Someone once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Well, I know in advance what the results will be but am still going back for more chemo. Maybe the definition of bravery is doing the same thing over and over even though you can predict the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. Bravery means fighting without expecting a good result, your're right.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors