October 28, 2012

Better, better, better, better ....!

I have been feeling much better these past few days. I have plenty of energy and my feet hurt less from the neuropathy. My back still occasionally gives me a twinge. The jury is still out on how well the kidney infection is healing.

I still, however, have terrible insomnia. I get into bed and I simply cannot fall asleep. Last night I decided that I couldn't afford another restless night, when I had to get out of bed to rest on the sofa after tossing and turning for hours. So I took some Ativan and it did eventually relax me enough to fall asleep. Otherwise, after trying to sleep on the sofa,  I would desperately need a nap in the middle of the day, and the whole pattern would repeat again. So I will stick with the sleeping pills again tonight and ask Dr G about it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:45 PM

    Jill, I am in awe of your strength and the fight that you have inside you to keep fighting this ugly disease with a beautiful smile on your face and the will of a lioness. I commend you on your daily log of your day to day trials and the endless side-affects that you endure in your life. I witnessed my best friend fight this fight and you speak of a lot of the same ailments that plagued her as well. Thank you for the glimpse into your most personal thoughts and feelings, may God give you the strength that you need to kick this cancer’s ass! Continue to inspire others in your words of wisdom and letting them know that they are not alone. I will continue to follow your blog that keeps others inspired, wish you the best!
    Brenda Lee Rather

    ReplyDelete

Contributors