March 15, 2012

Rainy, wet Seattle

While the rest of the country has global warming, with temps in the 60s and 70s, we get global weirdness -- pouring rain in Seattle for several days straight. It's coming down so hard now that Bob the dog couldn't handle a walk around the corner. He got soaked and so did I, despite my knee-high rain boots and supposedly waterproof jacket.

Purim has come and gone and it's almost time of Passover. The local grocery store began stocking its shelves with matzah, etc. a few weeks ago and I hoped to do some shopping today, but it's so wet outside.

For the past few nights I've had a number of odd symptoms: what feels like heartburn, bloating, gas, constipation, and such pain along the left side of my waist that it wakes me up in the middle of the night. I've also gained three pounds in the past week.

I don't think it's liver mets (the liver is on the right side of the body) or appendicitis (the pain isn't constant). But it's pretty darn annoying, not to mention painful.

So at 8 AM this morning I placed a call to Dr Gadi's nurse at SCCA but haven't heard back from anyone yet. (It's only 10:30.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors