March 02, 2011

Slowing down on Gemzar?

Last night I ran 100.3 degrees of fever. It was enough for me to notice that I felt weird, take my temperature, down some Tylenol, and hide under the blanket while watching TV. After only a few minutes I began to feel better.

I made it to both meetings today, but came home and CRASHED on the sofa. I didn't think I was that tired, but after quickly eating some lunch, the sofa started calling my name. I slept hard for a couple of hours. I think this is what they mean when they say fatigue is a side effect. I just "hit the wall" and literally could not move any further until I had slept.

Maybe this Gemzar is hitting me harder than I thought. It's possible that I didn't rebound quite as far back to normal after the last dose of Navelbine as I'd hoped. And I'm sure that today's combo of driving rain, high winds, sunshine and cold didn't help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors