December 28, 2007

Day 10

I have been able to wear my sleeve and glove for a few hours each of the past two days. Now I am at about 18 hours bandaged (down from 23). However, last night I got so frustrated at how tightly I had wrapped it that after tossing and turning for several hours, at 3 AM I tore it all off in a tizzy. Then I did finally manage to fall asleep, as did Rik. I think there will be a nap in our future this afternoon.

And for those who were curious, I do still remember how to use chopsticks with my right (non-dominant) hand. You should try it some time!

2 comments:

  1. God, what an ordeal.
    Glad you were able to finally get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie..I will pray for some relief of the pain
    Lympedema scares me
    as I see it should!!

    I pray 2008 will be a BLESSED year for you
    and I hope to visit your blog daily..
    Deena

    ReplyDelete

Contributors