October 14, 2011

Back to the old template

I received some feedback about the new "dynamic" template, and decided to revert to the old format.

Writing Chick said it best:


Hm... seems snazzy, but I don't like it.
For one, all information about you is gone. There used to be a sidebar with links and information about you... no more? I tried several views, and it doesn't appear in any of them.
Your tag line, which starts with "I got breast cancer in 1999...", is cut off, and only visible if you hover the mouse over it -- but then it appears with HTML tags visible, which isn't pretty. 
The variance of views (Magazine, Flipcard, etc.) seem fun, but it looks like everything else besides the blog entries themselves got cut or altered. Wouldn't be surprised if Blogger switches it back. 

So we are back to basics for the time being. I think Blogger will eventually create all the widgets for the side bars etc. in the Dynamic Views. We will see!

1 comment:

  1. I too like the old way. The other was too cluttered, and I had a hard time finding the new post.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors