June 22, 2011

Gamma knife the day after

I felt really well today Ran a bunch of errands, had lunch with a friend, went to an afternoon meeting, came home and did the ironing, made mac and cheese for a choir potluck, went to the choir potluck, and am now ready to crash. (Actually, I was ready to crash at 8:30 PM in the middle of a song, but a slice of "white Russian" cocktail flavored cake perked me up right away. Especially the Kahlua flavored whipped cream...)


I think the gamma knife didn't slow me down too much but I also think I will try to take it easy for the next few days. Don't be surprised if I decide not to blog for a bit.


3 comments:

  1. Stephanie6:44 PM

    Just had to tell you there is Graeter's Mocha Chip in my freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:18 PM

    In my freezer too! It's divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Hi Jill. It was a pleasure to meet you last night at Jonah's Bar Mitvah. I hadn't seen Rik in years. I admire your tenacity and believe that your determination will help you with this tremendous battle you are encountering.
    I like your thoughts that if mothers taught their boys to dance, there would be world peace.
    BTW - I'm the one that sat next to you at dinner.
    Regards. Sy OStronoff

    ReplyDelete

Contributors