June 29, 2011

CA 27.29 drops!

I asked for the results of last week's tumor marker test while getting a blood draw today. It had dropped by more than 125 points from the previous test, about a month ago, and had fallen from April's high of 299. This bodes extremely well for the Abraxane-Avastin combo, if the numbers are still low after a month off chemo while dealing with the shingles. I will see Dr G tomorrow and get the results of today;s test as well. Here's hoping for more falling tumor markers!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:25 PM

    I'm glad Jill. I am really, really glad. Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 PM

    I am thinking that you are a miracle ! I cannot believe all the things you do and with such enthusiasm.You are simply amazing!
    Jane Gray , Creston BC

    ReplyDelete

Contributors