April 03, 2009

5 FU starts today

I'm a little nervous about starting the first of the chemos. I have thought of chemo as the slippery slope --once I started on it, I would just continue to roll down the hill. Really, I've been fortunate to have 6+ years on other drugs. Now, however, I am apprehensive about what starting chemo means for my future living with cancer. I wonder and worry about how I will tolerate it, about what impact it will have on my life.

Today I tie myself to the short tether to the infusion room.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I will be thinking of you today, praying that all goes well. I will be back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the short tether at the infusion room provide the 'elixir' of life for you..
    Thinking of you and sending healing thoughts

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My Photo
I dance with cancer. Oy!