August 23, 2010

Feeling good

The past few days I have felt a little better each morning. Today I noticed that my hands are almost completely healed, with no new areas of dead skin. Although I continue to take a nap every afternoon, I've also had the energy to take a long walk, shop at Costco, and enjoy my visit with my mom.

I see the oncologist later this week and will know more at that point of how effective the chemotherapy has been. Until then, I plan to take it easy, sit in the sunshine, and cuddle with my dog and husband (not necessarily in that order).

1 comment:

  1. Carol W.2:56 PM

    Glad you are feeling pretty good! I enjoy reading your blog, it's very inspiring and informative to me...just diagnosed with breast mets and starting new phase of treament/living with cancer. Thank you for your willingness to share your life with us!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors