January 01, 2010

Happy new year to all

I woke up a little grouchy this morning, still a bit sore at the new port site, but thrilled to take a shower for the first time since Wednesday. After eating breakfast, I was alert enough to realize that IT'S A NEW YEAR!

I wasn't sure I would live to see 2010 after having been diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. But I am pleased to be here to celebrate the turning of a new year and a new decade. And to remember those we love who are no longer with us. (Emily, I am thinking of you today.)

5 comments:

  1. and happy new year to you too Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:54 AM

    Wishing you the best for this new year. May you experience peace and abundant love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and yours. It is a new decade, a new year, a new slate. I'm looking forward to it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill,
    Wish you a great New Year ahead. I feel proud of you when I think that you have survived cancer for about 11 years in your life sucessfully.
    Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:54 AM

    wishing you a wonderful New Year--you're an inspiration to many women!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors