March 11, 2009

Sharsheret teleconference update

Here is some feedback from the Sharsheret nationwide teleconference “Take It From Me: My Words In My Own Way”.
The teleconference was a true success and attendees benefited from your shared experience. The discussion about Journaling, Blogging and Writing your Living Story will be shared with hundreds of Jewish women, their families, and health care professionals across the country via a written transcript posted on our website.

We would like to share with you some of the positive feedback we received about the “Take It From Me” teleconference from attendees:

“I've got some beautiful stuff from my kids (cards they've made thru the years, emails to me)and now I know how to leave them to my kids in a meaningful way.”
“I certainly learned a lot. “
“I received the encouragement to write.”
“The speakers validated my experiences to date using writing as a healing tool.”
“It was most interesting.”

Over 50 participants nationwide, appreciated the thoughtful insights you shared on the teleconference. Thank you for your contributions to our meaningful event. We look forward to sharing news of Sharsheret’s growth with you in the years ahead.

Sharsheret
(866) 474-2774
Linking Young Jewish Women In Their Fight Against Breast Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors