August 25, 2008

Scan tomorrow

Tomorrow I have a CT scan scheduled to check for growth or changes in the lung lesion found in late May. I am ambivalent as usual about this scan, mostly because my cancer has always been symptomatic (even if I didn't recognize the symptoms). That is, if I had pain, it was likely from mets.

The lung thing hasn't been symptomatic at all. I continue to occasionally wheeze but all the docs assure me that the lung lesion doesn't cause the wheeze. So with no impact on how I feel, I can't tell if having found the lung lesion is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess I'll find out later this week.

1 comment:

  1. it's good to see your hopeful post!
    knowledge is power - so I'll lift this procedure up to give you the info-knowledge you need to continue your powerful work.

    Sending love to y'all out in the western habitations.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors