July 07, 2011

How to live

I'm proud to say I never stopped doing any of these things. Maybe this is why I've lived with metastatic cancer for so long. I have no other explanation, other than random chance.
‎"In many shamanic societies, if you came to a medicine person complaining of being disheartened, dispirited, or depressed, they would ask one of four questions. 
When did you stop dancing? 
When did you stop singing? 
When did you stop being enchanted by stories? 
When did you stop finding comfort in the sweet territory of silence?" 
~ Gabrielle Roth

3 comments:

  1. It is definitely hard to deal with this diseases and yet find a reason to smile.But there are better medications and surgeries and hope for better life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Post I also visit these posts frequently. As i am suffering from cervical cancer, can you give some information about cervical cancer ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really I only blog about my own experience with metastatic breast cancer. I wish you a speedy recovery from cervical cancer.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors