March 17, 2011

Spring?

Spring must be here. Although I've never been diagnosed with allergies (and cleared up the blueberry mystery recently), my nose has been running more than usual these days. I should have bought stock in Kleenex.

On other fronts, I am still fatigued and taking a nap every afternoon. This, sadly, keeps me from sleeping well at night. If I don't sleep at night, I need a nap during the day -- and I mean a NAP, maybe two hours long. If I nap, I don't sleep at night. If I take a sleeping pill at night, for several nights in a row, when I stop taking them I get rebound insomnia. It's a vicious circle.

But the sun is shining, it's warmer today than yesterday,

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:05 PM

    Hi Jill ....checking in from Leeuwaarden, Friesland. Hope things are going well. It' s freezing here!!! I send my love.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors