March 18, 2013

Not much change

I still have diarrhea about four times a day, for the sixth day in a row. I spoke to Nurse J today and she recommended doubling the dose of Immodium, explaining that this is the "oncology dose." I took some about an hour ago after a double bout of diarrhea and so far, so good.

I'm also still extremely fatigued. I didn't get up today until almost 11 AM and after a shower and breakfast, went right to the sofa. I slept and dozed for a few hours, then decided to try to function. I am ready to go back to the couch now...

Today is also our eighteenth wedding anniversary. Are we having fun yet?


  1. Hope they are checking your serum electrolytes and making sure you aren't dehydrated. Sending strength. sjtm

  2. bjoihanna12:09 PM

    Yesterday, in solidarity with you, I spent the better part of the day in various restrooms as a result of the stuff I had to drink for one of the exams. Later in the day, I was belching the taste of that "berry smoothie" along with the huumus I had for dinner. Awful.