February 21, 2013

Top breast cancer blogger

I've been named one of the best breast cancer bloggers by Empowered Doctor (note the new logo/link at the top right of the page). I received this message a few days ago:
My name is Michael Foti and I am the Director of Business Development and Syndication for Empowered Doctor. Our company, Empowered Doctor, focuses on the latest healthcare news. Currently, we are news affiliates of The Chicago Tribune, Arizona Central, and CBSNewYork, supplying their website's health sections with the latest advances against cancer. Over the course of our extensive research on the topic of breast cancer, we came across your blog and I found it to have a plethora of great information and I believe it would be very appealing to our readers. We've recently launched a program to identify and publcizie someof the top breast cancer-related blogs on the web. As such, I'd like to congratulate you as your blog has been selected as one of Empowered Doctor's Top Breast Cancer Blogs. Again, I'd like to congratulate you on your selection, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Additionally, be sure to visit both CBSNewYork.com/health (on the right hand side under advances against cancer) and ChicagoTribune.com/health (and then click the cancer central tab) to see the continuous work we do for the fight against cancer.
One of the perks of being selected an Empowered Doctor Top Blog is being featured on a dedicated page on our website, as well as being profiled in upcoming articles. We would greatly appreciate you displaying your award badge.
Again, congratulations on your selection and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

What next?

5 comments:

  1. He commented on my blog with the same post and then deleted it. I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bizarre! Your blog is wonderful.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robots to detect breast cancer.

    http://breastcancerupdates2012.blogspot.com/2013/02/will-robots-detect-and-cure-breast.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Jill. Your blog will be very helpful to many women.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors