September 06, 2011

More hair?

Because I go without a head covering at home much of the time  (and all of the time in this hot weather), Rik and I have both noticed that I appear to have more peach fuzz-type hair than earlier this summer. I don't know if this is because of being off chemo for the past three weeks. Things may change when I start treatment again, scheduled for next Monday. But for the moment I have dark fuzz all over my head.

And I still have eyelashes. (That I attribute to daily use of Physican's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Day & Night Lash Boosting Serum, because the last time I lost my hair, my eyelashes all fell out too.)

1 comment:

  1. YaY for still having eyelashes!
    I am so glad you posted about the eye booster.
    I know I'm going to lose my hair.
    But would LOVE to keep at least dome of my eyelashes.
    I'll have to get some of this!
    I go to my chemo consult today. I am 4 weeks out of BMX with invasive breast cancer.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors