December 27, 2008

Still bandaging

Sorry to let so much time go by, but it's hard to type while bandaged! I've been spending up to 20 hours a day wrapped and can't see any improvement. On the other hand, the edema isn't getting worse either. Given that the first available appointment for manual lymphatic drainage therapy was in January, bandaging is about all I can do. Even if it limits what I can do.

Today I have places to go, things to do so and people to see, so I plan to wear my sleeve and glove (maybe with a second glove on top of the first one). When it becomes more than I can handle, I will wrap again.

Oy!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the sleeves for Lymphadivas.com?
    They are very glamorous!
    I wish you the best and hope you can get around as it melts. Here in Portland, I know now what cabin fever means, I live up a ridge and drive a mini cooper, not a snow freindly car.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors