May 22, 2012

Singing, singing, singing

My life has been chock full of song. Over the weekend my choir, Dunava, sang as guests of City Cantabile Choir. On top of those concerts, we rehearsed for Folklife. I also ran the synagogue's annual meeting Sunday morning. I was pretty pooped by the end of last weekend.

Now Dunava is preparing for the NW Folklife Festival, where we're singing in both the Croatian and Bulgarian showcases. You can hear us in Croatian on Saturday around 1:15 PM in the Exhibition Hall and in Bulgarian on Sunday around 4:15 PM in the Bagley Wright Theatre. I recommend arriving early, since last year's Bulgarian showcase had a one hour wait to get into the theatre.

As always, Folklife is free. If you attend, I encourage you to give a $10 donation each day you'll be at the Festival. That's how we can keep this great tradition free for a long time to come.

1 comment:

  1. Woa Great!!
    Singing is the best way to express your feelings which is radomly accepted by god.I hope you had enjoyed a lot! Even I love sining too.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors