March 19, 2008

Happy anniversary to us!

Yesterday Rik and I celebrated 13 years of wedded life together. Here is an excerpt from the text of the card he gave me:

It's amazing what merely living near you does to me...
It's something that goes beyond my control or understanding...
... It's such a miracle that, out of the whole universe, you and I found each other...
... You are... the one person I could love forever.

(Linda Lee Elrod)

What a guy! A total mush-head and he's MINE!

My card had a drawing of two dogs cuddled up on a sofa, one at each end, just the way we sit together at night. One has it's feet up on the other's knee. An open box of chocolate is on the table in front of them. Ah, what a life!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    Am so glad the two of you found each other. The world is a better place.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors