April 15, 2007

Sponsor me!

I am again raising funds for the Komen Puget Sound Race for the Cure on June 16, 2007.

Click here to visit my personal page and pledge your support.

I've been a recipient of Komen funds in the past, and I believe in their mission -- to fund innovative outreach and awareness programs for medically under-served communities in Western Washington and national breast cancer research. Komen is one of the few cancer organizations that directly supports women living with cancer.

This year I am also coordinating a team. So if you want to walk with me, you can register for the event ($25 fee) and click on Join An Existing Team, then search for the Dancing With Cancer team. I'm doing the 1 mile walk -- the 5K is just a bit too much for my hips! The deadline for team registration is Friday, May 25th at 5 PM.

Whatever you can give will help. I will update this blog with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors