- wonderful meals and gatherings with friends
- that (mostly) fabulous trip to Bulgaria
- reaping the fruits of our garden
- successfully revisiting a former chemotherapy
- family visits
- chocolate and more chocolate!
We just returned from a family visit, and I am a bit jet-lagged but wanted to post a new year's wish.
May this year be filled with good health, prosperity, and the ability to find daily joy in things large and small.
And chocolate. Plenty of chocolate!
|This is the way a cancer patient travels by air to avoid exposure to germs |
when in the chemo nadir (low and riskiest point). Nice selfie, don't you agree?