So what have I been up to? I have been feeling very well lately, hence my lack of posting. I am too busy just living my life! In the past week I:
- attended a meeting of my support group of young women with metastatic breast cancer
- found out that yet another young woman I know has been diagnosed with mets
- went to a synagogue committee meeting
- took the rabbi out to lunch at Cafe Flora
- participated in a telephone marketing survey for a cancer drug
- went to my regular support group
- attended a high school graduation party for a friend's child (and baked quadruple-chocolate cookies, made with melted dark chocolate, chocolate chips, cocoa and chocolate nibs)
- slept through my yoga class (sorry!)
- led the Torah service on Shabbat and since I was the only Cohen present at the time, also had an aliyah
- hosted lunch for some friends from my days dancing in Radost
- celebrated the wedding anniversary of some good friends
- and took the Theo Chocolate factory tour again and ate too much chocolate today!
As you can see, life has been filled with good times. I aim to keep it that way.